We had a tremendous Show at Dalston this year - and as usual we had something for all for the family;
- A full programme of entertainment within the main ring; James Dylan Motor Bike Stunt Display, Stock Judging, Cumberland Wrestling, The Grand Parade, Terrier Racing, Obstacle Races, Young Farmers Events, Fancy Dress, Pet Show and much, much more
- Entertainment throughout the day from Billy the Balloon Clown, Punch and Judy, Border Concert Band and Jesters - Circus
- The finale of Dalston Festival week - and a parade of floats
- A tremendous show of stock and horses that would make any show proud
- A full programme of equestrian events
- An Industrial marquee - one of the best in the county - we had over 1600 entries in over 200, ranging from embroidery to photography or flower arranging to vegetables.
- A Craft tent where over 20 exhibitors had goods for sale.
- Over 60 trade stands from agricultural machinery to various companies offering hospitality and goods for sale!
- Vintage machinery on display and much much more