What a fantastic Show we had at Dalston this year - and as usual we had something for all of the family;
- The main ring was never empty and included; Displays, Stock Judging, Cumberland Wrestling, The Grand Parade, Terrier Racing, Obstacle Races, Young Farmers Events, Fancy Dress, Pet Show and much, much more
- The ever popular Grey Fergie Strip and Rebuild Team from Kincardine and Angus rebuilt and started their TED20 tractor 3 times to packed audiences, with the final rebuild being done in the centre of the main ring, while the vintage parade went round - they achieved this in less than 8 minutes!
- There was entertainment throughout the day from a variety of roving entertainers - Billy the Balloon Clown, Punch and Judy, Jesters Circus and Syrovy Street Theatre
- The finale of Dalston Festival week
- A tremendous show of stock and horses that would make any show proud
- A full programme of equestrian events
- An Industrial marquee - one of the best in the county; ranging from embroidery to photography or flower arranging to vegetables.
- A Craft tent where over 20 exhibitors will have goods for sale.
- Over 60 trade stands from agricultural machinery to various companies offering hospitality and goods for sale!
- Vintage machinery on display and much much more
We look forward to seeing you all again next year - get it in the diary now! On August 9th 2014